Monday, August 2, 2010

Day14 – 11 hours to Arkansas

Well, typically, we don't travel for 11 hours straight. We got up on Saturday morning to leave. Now, I normally have my phone set to go off at 4:30 am so we can get up and leave for Men's Prayer Breakfast. It was still set, so we awoke early. I think it was still dark when we packed the vehicle. What took so long, I don't know, but we finally got off at 7 am. Good old Tim Horton's provided a cup of needed java and something sweet to pump up the bod.

The trip was basically non-eventful. We just traveled as fast as possible. It was hot and I didn't think the AC was working as efficiently as it should have. Con sent her son her first text as we approached the center of Missouri. I have patience. I have patience. I have patience.

We arrived 12 hours after leaving Tipp. The kids were just about to go to bed, so we were able to give kisses and hugs and read them a bed time story before retiring. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment